Classroom scheduling for all academic courses is handled by the Office of the Registrar. The Office of the Registrar will do their best to accommodate requests made on the initial call for classes.
Any room request changes after the initial call for classes will need to be made using the Room Change Request form. The request will be reviewed and accommodated if possible. These requests may only be submitted starting one month prior to the start of the upcoming term through the add/drop period. Class size and accessibility accommodation take precedence over all other requests.
Appropriate Room Change Request Reasons:
• Room Size Change (Registered students increased/decreased)
• Accessibility Accommodation
• Room Resources (Need room set up and/or technology/board type that does not exist in current room)
• Teaching Back to Back (Not enough travel time from one classroom to the other)
An alternative room solution must be provided in the request. Faculty are able to view rooms through CamelWeb by following the below instructions:
• Click Plan an Event from the Campus Life box on the main CamelWeb screen
• Click on EMS Web App
• Click Locations from the left-hand side under Browse
• Select a date from the Date box under Filters
Please note, even though a room is free one week, it may not be free the entire semester and your request may be denied. Additionally, faculty are required to not exceed their room capacity when allowing students to register from the waitlist.
The Office of Events and Catering schedules classroom space for non-academic meetings, activities, and events. Student clubs should submit requests for event space through ConnQuest.
If you have any questions, please submit them to email@example.com.