Classroom scheduling for all academic courses is handled by the Office of the Registrar. The Office of the Registrar will do their best to accommodate requests made on the initial call for classes.
The classrooms below are scheduled by the Office of the Registrar. Other classroom space on campus is controlled by individual departments.
|Bill||Bill 106 (Silfen)||94||Auditorium; fixed tables, rolling chairs|
|Bill||Bill 307||30||U shaped|
|Bill||Bill 308||24||Row seating|
|Bill||Bill 401||24||U shaped|
|Bill||Bill 403||40||U shaped|
|Bill||Bill 404||27||Collaboration - pirouette tables, rolling chairs|
|Blaustein||BLS 201||38||Row seating|
|Blaustein||BLS 203||38||Row seating|
|Blaustein||BLS 208||27||Collaboration - pirouette tables, rolling chairs|
|Blaustein||BLS 209||10||Flexible - rolling tables, chairs|
|Blaustein||BLS 210||70||Row seating|
|Blaustein||BLS 213||28||Row seating|
|Bolles||Mike James (109)||25||Row seating|
|Fanning||Fanning 101||35||Row seating|
|Fanning||Fanning 301||20||U shaped|
|Fanning||Fanning 302||24||Row seating|
|Fanning||Fanning 306||30||Row seating|
|Fanning||Fanning 308||30||Row seating|
|Fanning||Fanning 310||24||Row seating|
|Fanning||Fanning 315||27||Row seating|
|Fanning||Fanning 417B||27||Collaboration - pirouette tables, rolling chairs|
|Fanning||Fanning 423||28||Row seating|
|Freeman||Dining Room||40||Row seating and tablet chairs|
|Hale||Hale Brown||48||Fixed Row Seating|
|Hale||Hale 118||18||Row seating|
|Harris||Main Street East||26||Seminar|
|New London Hall||NLH 101||48||Fixed Row Seating|
|New London Hall||NLH 200||16||Seminar|
|New London Hall||NLH 400||16||Seminar|
|Olin||Olin 107||20||Row seating|
Classroom Change Requests
Any room request changes after the initial call for classes will need to be made using the Room Change Request form. The request will be reviewed and accommodated if possible. These requests may only be submitted starting one month prior to the start of the upcoming term through the add/drop period. Class size and accessibility accommodation take precedence over all other requests.
Appropriate Room Change Request Reasons:
• Room Size Change (Registered students increased/decreased)
• Accessibility Accommodation
• Room Resources (Need room set up and/or technology/board type that does not exist in current room)
• Teaching Back to Back (Not enough travel time from one classroom to the other)
An alternative room solution must be provided in the request. Faculty are able to view rooms by accessing the EMS Web App via CamelWeb (see below).
EMS Web App
The EMS Web App shows classroom availability in real time, as well as capacities, room photos, and other notes. To access the app through CamelWeb:
• Click Plan an Event from the Campus Life box on the main CamelWeb screen
• Click on EMS Web App
• Click Locations from the left-hand side under Browse
• Select a date from the Date box under Filters
• Use the Add/Remove Location feature to search for specific buildings
• Click on a room to see photos and notes
- Faculty are required to not exceed their room capacity when allowing students to register from the waitlist.
- Even though a room is free one week, it may not be free the entire semester and so your request may be denied.
- All academic space requests must come through the Office of the Registrar as it is both a liability for the college and a matter of safety.