Connecticut College Arboretum
Photo Contest – 2022
How to Enter
1. This photo contest is open to Connecticut College students, faculty, staff and members of the local community.
2. All photographs must be taken within the Connecticut College Arboretum including the Native Plant Collection, Caroline Black Garden, Campus Landscape or Natural Areas.
3. Digital photographs should be a minimum size minimum of 300 dpi, 10 megabytes (MB) or smaller, landscape orientation, jpg or jpeg format, and not have recognizable people or pets.
4. Submit a completed entry form.
5. Photos must have been taken within two years before the date of entry.
6. Limit of three entries per person.
7. If you do not have a Google account and cannot complete the online form and/or upload your photo, email your completed form and photo to email@example.com with “Photo Contest 2022” in the subject line. Include your name and title of your photo(s) in the body of the email and the photo should be sent as an attachment.
8. Entries must be submitted by noon on Friday, April 8, 2022.
Digital photographs become the property of the Connecticut College and may be used as seen fit by the College.
Judging will take place the week of April 11, and winners will be notified. The three judges will be chosen from Connecticut College faculty/staff/students, Arboretum volunteers and/or local residents.
1. Campus Landscape
2. Native Plant Collection
3. Caroline Black Garden
4. Natural Areas
See the Arboretum map.
Three awards will be given to each category:
1. Connecticut College Student
2. Connecticut College Faculty of Staff
3. Community Adult
4. Community Youth (under 18 years)
Winners will receive a puzzle of your winning photo, a selection of winning photo notecards and a one year membership to the Arboretum.