Transcripts Ordering Process
In accordance with federal law, the student's signature is required to release a transcript. Requests for transcripts must be made in writing to the Office of the Registrar. This can be done by:
(1) filling out a transcript request form located in the Registrar's Office.
(2) completing the transcript request form. Please print out the form, SIGN IT and either fax it to 860-439-5421, or mail it to Office of the Registrar, Connecticut College, 270 Mohegan Ave., New London, CT, 06320.
Please include the following on your request:
- name at the time of attendance (please note that legal name is printed on transcripts)
- year of graduation or dates of attendance
- the mailing address where you would like the transcript to be sent
- your phone number
- an e-mail address, if available
Official transcripts are sent in sealed envelope(s). Please do not open the sealed transcript unless it is for your own use. As soon as the seal is broken, the transcript is no longer considered to be official.
- We will only release unofficial copies of transcripts directly to the student, either in person or via mail.
- We do not fax transcripts.
Transcript requests are processed on a first come, first-serve basis. Please take note of your own deadline and plan accordingly to ensure timely receipt of your transcript. Normal processing time is 2 to 3 business days. We advise you to allow additional time (at least 5 business days) during peak periods (December, January, February and May - June).
EXPEDITED DELIVERY: You may arrange to have transcripts mailed via Federal Express at your own expense. Please include a Fed Ex account number or a credit card number and expiration date.
The fee is $5 per copy. When faxing your transcript request (requests are processed on a first-come, first- served basis), please include your credit card information (see below).
You may pay by VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card if you provide the following information:
(a) card number
(b) expiration date
(c) the street address number
(d) zip code
(e) the 3-digit security number on the back of the credit card.
Transcript requests will not be processed until payment is received. Transcripts will be issued only if all financial obligations to the College have been met.
Office of the Registrar
Fanning Hall 105
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4196