Meeting/Event Planning Process
- Meeting/Event planner gets approval from the department head/chair/supervisor.
- Meeting/Event planner will submit Covid Event Planning Checklist and submit meeting/event request to the Events Office
- The Events Office will review and approve or deny requests.
- The Events Office will book a space once the event is approved.
- The Events Office will place event on campus calendar (event planner must provide event description)
Campus In-Person Event/Meeting COVID-19 Expectations
- In-person meetings/events are reserved and approved through the events office.
- Meeting/events with less than 25 people do not require staff/faculty supervision.
- Meetings/events with expected attendance of more than 25 people will need staff/faculty supervision to ensure COVID-19 expectations are followed.
- Social distancing and masks required for all meetings/events.
- All campus meetings/events must be approved by the Events Office.
- No payment/contracts for events can be signed until the event is approved by the Events Office.
- The Event planner is responsible for leaving the room as you found it, including sanitizing all surfaces and ensuring that furniture has not been moved.
- Food at meetings/events must be approved by the Events Office to ensure COVID-19 safety expectations are met.
- Room capacities have been determined for all reservable spaces by the college to ensure proper social distancing.
- Outdoor attendance capacities will be determined on an event-by-event basis based on type of event, location, event management plan, and current state guidelines.