- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Student Leadership
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Disability Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Advising & Mentoring
- Dean of the College
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
This is a very user-friendly school. If you want to do it, it can be done. There are so many ways to be involved!
Learn more about:
- Life in the residence halls (and watch videos of student rooms)
- Clubs and organizations that flourish on campus
- Student events on campus
- Career services and internships for students
- Service learning and volunteer opportunities through the Office of Volunteers for Community Service
- How you can become a student leader
Catch a glimpse of campus life. . .
Join students and the staff of Student Life for a lively lip-dubbed campus tour!
Note: Not all browsers display embedded videos correctly. If you are unable to hear or view the videos above, try updating your browser to the latest version, or using a different one.