- Tours and Group Information Sessions
- Fall Open House
- Explore Weekend
- Spring Open House for Admitted Students
- Spring Visit Days for High School Students
- Meet the Admission Committee
- Meet the Admission Fellows
Fall is a great time to visit Connecticut College
A visit to our beautiful campus in New London is the best way for you to understand what the Connecticut College experience would be like. We are open weekdays during the fall from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m and select Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. View our admission calendar for latest dates and times.
Located in the historic city of New London in southeastern Connecticut, the College is easily reached from Hartford, Providence, Boston and New York City by car, train, and bus, and from points beyond by air. Get detailed directions.
- The Office of Admission in Horizon House is where all interviews are held and student-led tours and information sessions begin. There is no preregistration required for our information sessions or tours. Find us on the Campus Map.
- Group information sessions are led by an admission counselor. You’ll hear about the College’s academic programming, financial aid and selective admission process. You'll also learn about signature opportunities like CELS, our comprehensive career and professional development program that includes a funded internship for all students.
- Student-led campus tours give you a student’s perspective on classes, residential life, dining and extracurriculars.
- If you are a rising senior or a prospective transfer student, we encourage you to interview. Schedule an interview appointment online. The majority of on-campus interviews are conducted by Admission Fellows.
- If special accommodations are needed, please contact the Office of Admission at 860-439-2200. View the list of Accessible Buildings.
- Visitors may park in staff or faculty parking spaces in the Office of Admission parking lot if they find our visitor parking lot fully occupied.
If you visit our campus when the Office of Admission is closed, you will find self-guided tour pamphlets and campus maps available outside our building's front doors.
Can't make it to campus?
Campus Tour Series
Students show the campus: library, coffee spots, the Arboretum and more!View more on