Science Leader Adem Abrham '14
High School: Amherst Regional High School, Amherst, Mass.
2013 - Research/Intern, Mount Sinai Hospital/Hackensack Medical Center, New York, NY & Hackensack, NJ
Fall 2012 - Researcher for the Copenheart Project, Copenhagen University, Denmark
2010-2012 - Intern, Katherine Atkinson Family Practice, Amherst Mass.
C. Villalobos, P. Gold, A. Abrham, T. Sturdivant, J. Wittig, "Proximal Femur Radical Resection and Reconstruction with Proximal Femur Tumor Prosthesis," surgical technique video. American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, 81st Annual Orthopaedic Video Theater (2014)
C. Villalobos, P. Gold, A. Abrham, J. Wittig,"Osteosarcoma Hallux Metastasis," Clinical orthopaedics and related research. Mount Sinai Hospital research, Summer 2013. "Under Review"
A. Abrham, R. Garcia, P. Gold, J. Wittig, "Femur Mass in a 21-Year-Old Man," Clinical orthopaedics and related research. Mount Sinai Hospital research, Summer 2013. "Under Review"
- Varsity men’s track and field, Connecticut College 2010-2013
- Served as the floor governor for Johnson (2012-2012), Harkness (2013) and the housefellow of Katharine Blunt (2013-2014)
- Vice-President of S.O.A.R., Spring 2013
- Partners in Development Medical Mission, Ixtacapa, Guatemala
- Brand Ambassador Executive for SuperEgo Clothiers sustainable clothing company
I plan on taking the MCATs in Summer 2014. I hope to land a science research job in the New York City area for the next two years while I apply for medical school. My application for medical school will be ready for the 2015 year.
Office of Admission