IT Service Desk
Information Services Technical Support provides communications services to the College in a wide range of areas. The IT Service Desk is usually a good place to start for computer help and networking problems.
- The IT Service Desk is located in the lower level of Shain Library
- Phone: (860) 439-HELP (4357)
- Web Help Desk
- Web requests also should be submitted through Web Help Desk; Select "web requests" from the dropdown menu.
- Google Chat: email@example.com
- For campus telephone support, please call x3663 (FONE)
The IT Service Desk is staffed at the following times:ACADEMIC YEAR
Monday - Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday/Sunday: Self Service, http://webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
**If your issue is critical, a technician will get in touch with you within 4 hours (between 9 am-9 pm). An issue is "critical" when it is impacting a significant group of customers or any mission critical issue affecting a single customer (ex. forgotten network password, camelweb login failure.
Extended hours will be in place during final exams.
SEMESTER AND SUMMER BREAKS
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
IT Service Desk:
Phone: 860-439-4357 (HELP)