- Spring Open House for Admitted Students
- Spring Visit Days for High School Students
- Fall Open House
- Explore Weekend
A Multicultural Leadership Program for High School Seniors
Ask questions. Make discoveries. Explore the possibilities.
November 8-10, 2014
Explore Weekend is a program for high school seniors from underrepresented groups and those committed to issues of diversity. Over three days, you’ll get a sneak peak at a challenging liberal arts environment and learn about campus resources for students of color.
Some parts of your college experience will be easy to figure out. Intellectual drive? Lifelong passions? You've got that covered. Building a successful future? It's at the top of your list. To make it happen, you need to find a school that supports and challenges you. That’s where Explore Weekend comes in.
Connecticut College sponsors the Explore Weekend program for high school seniors from all over the country. During that weekend, you and your peers will:
- Attend Explore Weekend classes and discuss big ideas with your professors
- Tour the campus
- Interview for admission
- Stay overnight with a student host in a residence house
- Make new friends from across the country
- Learn the ins and outs of financial aid
- Meet College deans and professors
- Discover the wealth of exciting academic and extracurricular activities available
- Learn about our home, New London, through a community service project
Please note: All supporting materials (counselor/teacher recommendation, transcript, and any other form as indicated in your confirmation email) must be received by the Office of Admission by October 15.
If you have questions, please contact Mily Muñiz, Associate Director of Admission and Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 860-439-5472.
Office of Admission
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320
Follow us on Twitter! @CC_Admission
Campus Tour Series
Students show the campus: library, coffee spots, the Arboretum and more!View more on