- Schedule of Hangouts
- Campus living
- Meet CELS
- Studying abroad
- Arts after dark
- Diversity at Connecticut College
- Food, glorious food
- The international student experience
- What’s the big deal about water?
- What is happiness?
- Your first year at Connecticut College
- What moves you?
- Current students tell it like it is
- What gets lost in translation?
- Getting involved
- Preparing for fall
Your first year at Connecticut College
Thursday, April 18, 7 p.m. EST
Students share their first year stories and provide suggestions for getting involved on campus, living with a roommate and making the most of your college experience.
Martha C. Merrill '84
Dean of Admission and Financial Aid
Watch faculty/student hangouts
Watch past hangouts where faculty and students had on-air dialogues about timely and universal topics.
What’s the big deal about water?