- Schedule of Hangouts
- Campus living
- Meet CELS
- Studying abroad
- Arts after dark
- Diversity at Connecticut College
- Food, glorious food
- The international student experience
- What’s the big deal about water?
- What is happiness?
- Your first year at Connecticut College
- What moves you?
- Current students tell it like it is
- What gets lost in translation?
- Getting involved
- Preparing for fall
The international student experience
Monday, April 15, 7 p.m. EST
International students discuss their transition to Connecticut College, the visa application process and more. Also, a staff expert will be on hand to address any specific questions.
Associate Director of Admission
Watch faculty/student hangouts
Watch past hangouts where faculty and students had on-air dialogues about timely and universal topics.
What’s the big deal about water?