- Schedule of Hangouts
- Campus living
- Meet CELS
- Studying abroad
- Arts after dark
- Diversity at Connecticut College
- Food, glorious food
- The international student experience
- What’s the big deal about water?
- What is happiness?
- Your first year at Connecticut College
- What moves you?
- Current students tell it like it is
- What gets lost in translation?
- Getting involved
- Preparing for fall
Food, glorious food
Wednesday, April 10, 7 p.m. EST
Grab some grub! Students, faculty and staff discuss the broad range of places to eat, both on and off campus. Whether your thing is sustainable food, vegetarian options, allergy concerns or finding the hottest wings in town, we guarantee a range of opinions and a lively discussion.
Assistant Director of Admission
Watch faculty/student hangouts
Watch past hangouts where faculty and students had on-air dialogues about timely and universal topics.
What’s the big deal about water?