- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Disability Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Student Leadership
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Dean of the College
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Advising & Mentoring
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
Please understand that the dates and times below are well advertised to all of our students through as many means as we are able, and they are firm. Students should make their plans accordingly. We are sorry: exceptions cannot be made. nHouses open for the fall semester
Houses open for the fall semester 2012:
For new first-time Students on Friday, August 24, 2012, keys are available from 9 a.m.. to 11 p.m. at residential houses.
For all returning students on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 and Wednesday, August 29, 2012, keys are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Main Street East
Keys will continue to be available for all students in the REAL office between 9 A.M. and 4 p.m. through Monday, September 3, 2012. Beginning Tuesday, September 4, 2012, keys will be available in Nichols House during their business hours
Houses remain open for Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break 2012.
Houses close for Winter Break for all students at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, December 19, 2012.
Winter Break Housing: (only applies to students approved to participate, which requires being hosted by a Connecticut College faculty or staff member)
- Students should obtain the Winter Break Housing Application for details, available in the REAL office beginning November 5, 2012.
- Available beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013
- Students participating in Winter Break Housing who are borrowing a room must transition to their academic year assignments between 9 a.m. and noon on Friday, January 18, 2013
Houses open for the spring semester 2013:
- For new first time students on Friday, January 18, 2013, keys are available in the REAL office from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For all returning students on Sunday, January 20, 2013 and Monday, January 21, 2013, keys are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the REAL office for students returning from abroad or leave
Houses close for spring break 2013:
- Houses close at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 8, 2013
- Houses reopen at 9 a.m. on Sunday, March 24, 2013
- Houses cannot be accessed during break
Houses close for summer break 2013:
- For non-graduating students, room must be vacated by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- For graduating students, rooms must be vacated by 10 p.m. on Sunday, May 19, 2013