Sundays with Alumni
The Sundays with Alumni program allows students to gain relevant knowledge in specific career fields as well as network with alumni from various industries. The program highlights Connecticut College’s liberal arts education and increases the profile and accessibility of successful alumni to current students.
The following events are planned for the 2014-2015 academic year – each discussion features alumni from a different industry.
- Alex Feinstein '07 and Molly Goettsche Feinstein ’07, Co-owners of GoBerry, frozen yogurt made from all local and natural ingredients in Northampton, MA and Amherst, MA
- Lizzie Pollock ’04, Assistant Director of Social Entrepreneurship at Brown University’s Swearer Center for Public Service
- Erik Rapprich ’05, COO & Managing Partner at Engage; Co-founder of Citizinvestor, a crowdfunding and civic engagement platform for local government projects
- Moderated by James Robinson ’17 and co-sponsored by Launch CC
- Caley Boyd Sayre ’03, Director, Sports Management at ESPN
- Becca Fagan ’03, Managing Director, Portside Ventures
- Derek Fisher ’94, Director, Team Events at United States Tennis Association
- Social Work: February 22
- The Changing Face of Publishing: March 29
- Pre-health & Public Health: April 19
Beth Poole '00