- Tuition & Fees
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Eligibility Requirements
- Grants & Scholarships
- Payment Plan & Loan Programs
- Student Employment
- Forms & Publications
- News & Resources
The comprehensive fee for 2014-15 is $60,895. This covers tuition, room and board, lab fees, studio fees, special programs such as our funded internship, some course-related travel, study away and even music lessons.
This comprehensive fee does not include miscellaneous expenses that vary from student to student, including books and supplies, travel to campus and spending money. For these expenses, see our estimated budgets for U.S. residents and international students.
Don't let financial concerns discourage you from applying to Connecticut College. We offer generous financial aid.
- 52 percent of enrolled Connecticut College students receive financial aid
- The average financial aid award is $37,300
- We awarded more than $35.5 million in financial aid in 2013-2014 of which 88 percent was in the form of need based grants that do not need to be repaid
- Majority of aid for high-need students is in the form of scholarships or grants
The amount of aid you receive is calculated based on your family's income and financial resources, so it varies from a few hundred dollars to the full cost of your education. Use our net price calculator to better understand what a Connecticut College education might cost you and your family.
For additional information and financial aid policies, download our brochure, Understanding Your Financial Aid.