Health Professions Advisory Committee
The role of the Health Professions Advisory Committee is to guide, advise and evaluate students who are preparing for careers in the health professions, and provide the health professional schools with a Connecticut College Pre-Health Committee letter of recommendation.
If you are a Connecticut College student interested in a health profession and would like to learn about careers in medicine please sign up with Marylynn Fallon Pre-Health Adviser/Chair, Pre-Health Advisory Committee. Current students may also subscribe to the Pre-Health Listserv.
The Health Professions Advisory Committee consists of a chair and faculty from the biology, botany, chemistry and physics departments. Faculty from other departments and administrators may be appointed to the committee as vacancies occur.
Committee Members 2013-2014
- Marylynn Fallon, Senior Lecturer in Biology, Chair Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- 102 New London Hall, 860-439-2145, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stanton Ching, Professor of Chemistry
- Hale 105, 860-439-2753, email@example.com
- Tanya Schneider, Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Hale Lab, 860-439-2481, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timo Ovaska, Professor of Chemistry
- Hale 115, 860-439-2488, email@example.com
- Page T. Owen, Associate Professor of Botany
- New London Hall 310B, 860-439-2147, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc Zimmer, Professor of Chemistry/ Department Chair
- Hale 103, 860-439-2476, email@example.com
- Dr. Ken Larson, DO, Student Health Services Physician
- Student Health Center, 860-439-2275, KLars382@comcast.net