Who visits the ARC and why?
Here are some reasons why you might visit the Academic Resource Center:
- You want to improve your grades and/or test performance
- You don't feel comfortable talking in class
- You're attending class regularly but you feel like you're missing important points
- You feel like you're a slow reader
- You're having trouble completing tests in the allotted time
- You're spending hours studying for foreign language but still not “getting it”
- You feel like you don't have enough time to get everything done
- You're not sure how to take notes
- You want to sign up for a tutor or study group
- You are easily distracted in class and while studying
- You just want to push your Connecticut College experience to the limits!