- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Global Focus
- Certificate Programs
- Arts & Culture
- Honors/Independent Study
- Internships & Student Research
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Law, Medicine, Business
- Honors & Distinctions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Study & Non-Traditional Programs
- Meet the Deans
- Academic Calendar
Arts & Culture
The Connecticut College Arboretum now offers free public tours on Saturdays at 10 a.m. See the Arboretum's Fall 2014 programs.
The onStage 2014-2015 performance season is now available. Order your tickets now!
For news about upcoming arts and culture events in Fall 2014, view event releases:
Some highlights of the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Theater majors present their senior capstone projects.
- Senior art majors present final works.
- Oscar-winning alumnus Sean Fine '96 teaches students the ins and outs of filmmaking
- The College hosted the 14th Ammerman Center Annual Arts & Technology Symposium. Artists, musicians, technology specialists and researchers from all over the world gathered at Connecticut College Feb. 27- March 1 to share new ideas and explore the endless possibilities of the fusion of art and technology. View the "Top Ten Coolest Moments" from the event.